Months? Years? Your entire life? Planning a wedding seems like a full time job except instead of it paying you; you pay it.
A recent survey shows that in 2011 the average wedding budget was $27,021 with the majority of the budget spent on the reception venue/catering. This is about the cost of a car but you would never buy a car without insurance so why not insure your wedding? You must be thinking what could possibly go wrong that insurance would cover. Here are the top 3 reasons for a loss (per the Fireman's Fund Claims dept):
Top 3 Liability
- A drunk guest got into a car accident.
- Forty of the guests got food poisoning.
- Bridesmaid left a candle burning in the dressing room and the facility caught fire.
Top 3 Cancellation/Postponement
- The reception event site went out of business.
- The father of the bride had a heart attack.
- The groom lost his job and the couple could no longer afford the wedding.
Policies start as low as $95 and you can pick just the coverages you want or need.
Contact us for more information or a quote today.