Can you feel it? The season is changing, and for the better! The undeniable first signs of Spring are slowly starting to emerge. The early morning bird chirps, those extra minutes of sunlight, and days hovering in the 40s signal the beginning of a fresh new season. Another telltale sign that sunnier days are ahead? Classic and Modern Classic cars cruising the roadways! With their windows (and sometimes their tops!) down, these seasonal favorites are beloved by owners and spectators alike.
Fortunate enough to own one? Thinking of finally purchasing that beauty after all these years? Or, maybe you have a friend that is uncovering their ride and revving up for a busy season? Either way, those special cars require special, customized insurance. Did you know that Georgetown Insurance SPECIALIZES in Classic and Modern Classic Car Insurance? As the largest agent for Hagerty in Massachusetts for those exceptional rides, we take pride in offering the best in classic and modern classic car insurance.
You may wonder, what is Hagerty? Why are they the best? What makes them any different from my normal car insurance?
At Hagerty, they are as passionate about classics as their clients are. Their deep knowledge of classic vehicles and their owners allows them to offer better coverage for less. They offer:
- Guaranteed Value™ coverage – They will agree up front on a fair value for your classic, and in the event of a covered total loss, you’ll receive that full amount, less any deductible or salvage value, if retained. Guaranteed.
- Flexible usage – Classic and collector cars were made to be driven. Whether you’re going to a show or taking a cruise to an ice cream shop, you are protected.
- Hagerty Drivers Club® – Hagerty Drivers Club® gives members specialty roadside service designed specifically for classics, automotive discounts, members-only events, subscription to Hagerty magazine and much more – all at an incredible value.
- Expert claims handling – Their claims adjusters are trained in classic vehicle repair. In event of a claim, they offer stock original replacement parts and even have specialists on staff to hunt down rare and hard to find parts.
- Low premiums – Because they only protect classics, they’re able to offer insurance at rates considerably lower than daily driver insurance.
Investments such as these require a little more thought and consideration when it comes to insurance. At Georgetown Insurance Agency, we know Classic and Modern Classic vehicles. Give us a call, or click here, to get a quote based on the value that YOU set for your unique ride! Got friends that are passionate about their spiffy cars? Refer them to us and take part in our awesome referral program!